1. The chills you get when you listen to music, is mostly caused by the brain releasing dopamine while anticipating the peak moment of a song.
2. There are few activities in life that utilizes the entire brain, and music is one of them.
3. Playing music regularly will physically alter your brain structure.
4. The brain responds to music the same way it responds to something that you eat.
5. Listening to sad music provokes more nostalgia than sadness.
6. We mishear lyrics because of the powerful role expectations play in our hearing.
(Oh, but in “Blank Space” Taylor Swift definitely does sing “Starbucks lovers”, I’m sorry you are all just wrong.)
7. Songs that get stuck in your head are called “earworms”.
8. (Additional Fact: Cows produce more milk when listening to relaxing music.)
Doodle using everyday objects, headphones used as microphone.